Friday, March 16, 2012

A little color in my life

It's thursday and things around here are heating up. High humidity and and hot temps (>80 degrees at times!) has been doing a great job on my little flower bed! Gorgeous!

~Song of Solomon 2:11-12
For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land;


Thank you Jesus!
*A note: Please excuse the leaves that cover my flower bed's floor. The color sprouted before this lazy gardener got them cleaned up. I know, I know, I could have cleaned before I took the pictures, but they were too beautiful to wait a second longer. Plus, it shows that glory of the Lord Jesus. Even in the midst of a bunch of dead leaves, he arrayed the flowers of the field more than King Solomon in all his glory. WOW!






 Matthew 6:29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment